LinkedIn Growth Hack #1: The 5 step formula that makes you unbeatable to close the deal
Businesses marketing on LinkedIn generate 277% More Leads on average than those engaged in Facebook marketing alone. Surveyed B2B marketers also said that LinkedIn is responsible for 80% of their social media leads. This is a lot left on the table!
Linkedin is the biggest directory of business owners, yet people underestimate the power of this platform.
With the help of the powerful tool named LinkedIn Sales Navigator you directly reach out to the sampled pool of prospects rather than wasting your time and money with an unsegmented, entire population. Therefore, I highly recommend any entrepreneur to include LinkedIn in their marketing mix.
If you want to Generate High-Quality B2B Leads, no other platform is more effective than LinkedIn.
Here is the step-by-step system to Never Worry About Lack of Leads or Meetings Again.
Add on Perk – All this process is already tested on hundreds of successful clients and you take it all for free. So bring out your pen and paper to note down the important points. Also at the end of the article, you’ll find a BONUS so keep on reading…
- ATTRACT: Build a network with your target audience using the filters of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Now, this is according to your Ideal buyer persona of the product or service you provide. Based on it you will apply filters. For example, if you are targeting restaurant owners located in London, with company size medium and profile language English, then this could be your search.
2) BUILD RELATIONSHIPS : After you have a defined target audience Start conversations with them. Send them personalized connection requests. By personalization, I don’t mean adding their name and start telling about what you do and how great you are. Start by mentioning something in common like mutual group, interest, or maybe they’ve started a new position so congratulate them. Even if you’re using an automation tool show them that they are talking to an actual person and not a robot who is copy-pasting un-personalized messages. Normally the acceptance rate of such custom messages enjoys a much high percentage of 60-70%. So do some research and craft out a message template that is personalized for a sampled group of prospects rather than chasing an entire population with poor metrics.
( By the way, Soon I’ll be sharing some of my message templates that we use for our clients for Free. so go and follow Leads ‘N Latte official handle so you don’t miss any of your lead in the hands of your competitors! )
3) ENGAGE & EVALUATE: Understand their product or service, goals and Analyze if you both can mutually benefit. After this map out what’s best to take them to their dream destination.
4) NUTURE : As they understand that you can be a resource, Take them off LinkedIn and schedule a meeting to nurture them further. Show them that you hold authority in your field and they need you to take them to their dream destination.
5) CLOSE DEAL : And now what’s stopping you? You just turned a complete stranger on LinkedIn into a paying customer.
Closing a lead is an art. And guess what now you have gained expertise in it.
It is not about generating traffic it’s about reaching out to your sampled group of identified potential customers, engaging with them, building relationships & securing their trust, and then it’s almost unstoppable to close the deal.
I know I know it will take time. It’s not a one-night get-rich-quick scheme! That relationship and trust factor that you built will happily pay you month by month, year by year, and most importantly the drastic increase in ROI you’ll notice will definitely be worth your time.
“But I don’t have time!”
Don’t worry I got your back. Here’s the bonus as promised.
Our clients love us. You'll, too!
Ready To Make Your Campaign A Real ‘Lead Rainmaker’?
It's OK, go ahead and ask.
Here are some compelling reasons from data of LinkedIn Statistics for your business to include LinkedIn in your Digital Marketing Mix :
❏ LinkedIn Network currently has 310 Million Active Users
❏ Business Marketing on LinkedIn generates 277% More Leads on Average than those Engaged in Facebook Marketing alone.
❏ LinkedIn is Responsible for 80% of B2B Leads from social media platforms.
❏ 92% of Fortune 500 Companies Use LinkedIn.
Professionals in every business niche, at each level, view LinkedIn as a valid
source of networking opportunities, credible and useful information
This is a lot left on the table!
Yet businesses underutilize and misunderstand the power of LinkedIn. Consequently, its presence is merely left as an online representation of resume or to connect with existing people in Inbound Circle, which completely shut their eyes towards its Lead Generation Potential.
We at Leads ‘N Latte Help Ambitious Businesses to Leverage LinkedIn and Email platforms at its full potential to target & engage your untapped ideal leads and increase your ROI.
Yes, We recommend using LinkedIn Sales Navigator Professional.
It is a social selling platform by LinkedIn that provides an array of features, a powerful set of search capabilities, improved targeting and most importantly it removes the barrier of limiting 200 approx profile visits in a month. So we are able to leverage all the capabilities which help you to reach the right decision makers and build trusted relationships.
No, there are no long term agreements and boundations.
We offer flexible monthly rolling contracts because we believe in customer satisfaction and mutual benefit.
Absolutely yes, all the content and Messages we would be Sending will be first Reviewed and Approved by you.
All the Strategies, Methods Pertaining to your Lead Generation Campaign will be Customized According to your Preferences and Approach.
We Refuse to Rely on ‘Spray and Pray’ approach(send messages/mails out to as many people as possible (spray), and hope that it motivates some of them to buy their product or show interest in their service (pray) – without setting up metrics, such as conversion tracking, to measure campaign success and ROI)
Our Team Crafts and Sends Messages & Mails that are Hand Curated (not automated) by our Expert Copywriters to your Targeted Audience on Your Behalf.
Normally the Acceptance Rate of such Personalized Scripts is much Greater than a Pool of Automated Messages which are Prone to get much Ghosted
Throughout the campaign, whenever any of your prospect shows serious interest in your product/ service offering you will be immediately notified via email so that you can connect with them without loosing heat of the Lead. If requested you can also avail notifications via whatsapp.
It is also noticed if you engage with Lead within 24hours then it’s convertibility and customer experience increases.
Also, we provide well-managed Leadsheet which contains deep insights about the campaign which provides utmost transparency. Weekly strategy calls will also be held to analyze the data, discuss the campaign performance, stratigies to find scope of growth and it’s implementation for best results.
Leads ‘N Latte has launched hundreds of campaigns, which has allowed us to analyze mass amounts of performance data.
Our recent clients are achieving 40-50 qualified leads including D2C clients, collaborations and projects in 90 days. All with $0 Ad spend. These results might vary depending on your service offering and your target audience.
Often we notice, some of the competitors claim to send 1000s of connection requests per day on your behalf. Tempt as an opportunity to interact with more people, you end up in LinkedIn jail- suspension of account.
We at Leads ‘N Latte send 400 connection requests per month (approved limit) to your most desirable prospects according to your ideal buyer persona.Besides connection request you can also leverage the power of 60 Inmails which lands directly into your ideal prospect’s inbox.
So no chances of getting your account suspended by LinkedIn.