GROWTH HACK #5- Reduce Cost-Per-Lead (CPL)
Getting same piece of work done with greater efficiency, lower CPL and WITHIN EXPECTED BUDGET!
I know you have always desired to reduce your marketing costs and still manage to generate leads. If you are still using in-house marketing team then let me show you quick facts on why you should think over it again.
When you hire in-house marketers,
– One marketing manager has a median annual salary of $57,163 in USA and INR 8,09,777 in India.
– Hiring one marketing manager may seem less expensive but you can’t expect one person who is adept at all aspects of digital marketing. And if they are, it may be too much work for one person which leads to inefficiency in tasks.
– You will need a team of multiple marketing specialists to ensure that the right set of target audience listens to your product/service.
– When hiring more employees, do consider the cost of a long hiring process, training & more opportunities for conflict among your team members.
– Furthermore, apart from salary, you will be budgeting for office space, benefits (if you choose to offer them), computers, and programs if they need.
Whereas, a Marketing Agency
– Usually, there is a pre-set and negotiable price. Many agencies do not bound you in long-term agreements and offer ‘ Cancel-service-anytime’.
– They already have a team of specialists ready-to-work who had completed various projects with a wide variety of businesses and industries and thus, have the experience about what works in your industry and what does not. So you only get the cream.
– An agency pays for its own software, tools, tech, and training, has its own office space, etc which cuts any extra costs on your end.
Apart from this, hiring an in-house always gives you the opportunity of quick back and forth since they are the desk or office beside you. To bridge the communication gap agencies like Leads ‘N Latte give you the privilege of 24/7 support and weekly strategy calls so that your voice gets heard instantaneously.
Our clients love us. You'll, too!
Ready To Make Your Campaign A Real ‘Lead Rainmaker’?
It's OK, go ahead and ask.
Here are some compelling reasons from data of LinkedIn Statistics for your business to include LinkedIn in your Digital Marketing Mix :
❏ LinkedIn Network currently has 310 Million Active Users
❏ Business Marketing on LinkedIn generates 277% More Leads on Average than those Engaged in Facebook Marketing alone.
❏ LinkedIn is Responsible for 80% of B2B Leads from social media platforms.
❏ 92% of Fortune 500 Companies Use LinkedIn.
Professionals in every business niche, at each level, view LinkedIn as a valid
source of networking opportunities, credible and useful information
This is a lot left on the table!
Yet businesses underutilize and misunderstand the power of LinkedIn. Consequently, its presence is merely left as an online representation of resume or to connect with existing people in Inbound Circle, which completely shut their eyes towards its Lead Generation Potential.
We at Leads ‘N Latte Help Ambitious Businesses to Leverage LinkedIn and Email platforms at its full potential to target & engage your untapped ideal leads and increase your ROI.
Yes, We recommend using LinkedIn Sales Navigator Professional.
It is a social selling platform by LinkedIn that provides an array of features, a powerful set of search capabilities, improved targeting and most importantly it removes the barrier of limiting 200 approx profile visits in a month. So we are able to leverage all the capabilities which help you to reach the right decision makers and build trusted relationships.
No, there are no long term agreements and boundations.
We offer flexible monthly rolling contracts because we believe in customer satisfaction and mutual benefit.
Absolutely yes, all the content and Messages we would be Sending will be first Reviewed and Approved by you.
All the Strategies, Methods Pertaining to your Lead Generation Campaign will be Customized According to your Preferences and Approach.
We Refuse to Rely on ‘Spray and Pray’ approach(send messages/mails out to as many people as possible (spray), and hope that it motivates some of them to buy their product or show interest in their service (pray) – without setting up metrics, such as conversion tracking, to measure campaign success and ROI)
Our Team Crafts and Sends Messages & Mails that are Hand Curated (not automated) by our Expert Copywriters to your Targeted Audience on Your Behalf.
Normally the Acceptance Rate of such Personalized Scripts is much Greater than a Pool of Automated Messages which are Prone to get much Ghosted
Throughout the campaign, whenever any of your prospect shows serious interest in your product/ service offering you will be immediately notified via email so that you can connect with them without loosing heat of the Lead. If requested you can also avail notifications via whatsapp.
It is also noticed if you engage with Lead within 24hours then it’s convertibility and customer experience increases.
Also, we provide well-managed Leadsheet which contains deep insights about the campaign which provides utmost transparency. Weekly strategy calls will also be held to analyze the data, discuss the campaign performance, stratigies to find scope of growth and it’s implementation for best results.
Leads ‘N Latte has launched hundreds of campaigns, which has allowed us to analyze mass amounts of performance data.
Our recent clients are achieving 40-50 qualified leads including D2C clients, collaborations and projects in 90 days. All with $0 Ad spend. These results might vary depending on your service offering and your target audience.
Often we notice, some of the competitors claim to send 1000s of connection requests per day on your behalf. Tempt as an opportunity to interact with more people, you end up in LinkedIn jail- suspension of account.
We at Leads ‘N Latte send 400 connection requests per month (approved limit) to your most desirable prospects according to your ideal buyer persona.Besides connection request you can also leverage the power of 60 Inmails which lands directly into your ideal prospect’s inbox.
So no chances of getting your account suspended by LinkedIn.